Instagram Feed: @kitchenerpaul

Instagram

13 May 2013

The Newsletter Post

Part of the joys of being a missionary is writing newsletters. :) Since people tend to receive a lot of these, I try to at least make them visually appealing. It's fun but can be time consuming. I think the key to a good newsletter is keeping it to one page. 

With that short introduction, you can read and/or download my latest newsletter by clicking the picture below:



If you were fascinated by this newsletter and feel compelled to read more of my quarterly creations, I don't want to hold you back. Ha. My previous three newsletters are below.

//02.13

//11.12


//08.12



Who knows what will happen here in Europe during the next three months, but you can count on it showing up in my August 2013 newsletter. :)


Complete TWR Newsletter Archive

1 comment:

  1. Got your newsletter, love it and all the ways you are being used there! Also, I may need to hire you to design my newsletters, blog, email templates...etc. :)

    ReplyDelete