Instagram Feed: @kitchenerpaul

Instagram

27 October 2011

The Latest: A Quick and Nifty Update


Awesome news! As I mentioned in the previous blog entry, I needed to be at 85% to get registered for the final pre-field training in November to avoid having to wait all the way until late February. I just found out today that I'm now at 87% and have already registered for the training course!

The course is called SPLICE. It is a three-week, pre-departure program designed to help develop practical skills and attitudes that will assist in successfully ministering in another culture. While people fly in from all over the country, I get to just cruise down to Colorado Springs (in my lovely minivan) about an hour from here.


THE FINAL 10 HAS BECOME THE FINAL 5!

1 x $150/month
2 x $100/month
2 x $50/month

Know anyone who is dying to partner with a missionary?? Send them my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment